Politique de remboursement
- Cancellation and Returns Policy
1. If you wish to cancel your order:
(a) you can notify us by phone on 02866251123 before we have dispatched the goods or before an order has reached the preparation stages (i.e: tyres being fitted to alloy wheels); or
(b) where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause 3.2 below. The cost to safely and securely return any unwanted items lies solely with the purchaser.
2. Any goods for return must be notified to us in writing within 7 working days commencing from the day after receipt of payment. Any non-faulty goods returned outside of the 7 day period without notice during the period we reserve the right to refuse.
3. The rights to return the goods to us will not apply in the event that;
- a) the product has been used
- b) the product has been fitted with tyres
- c) the product is not returned to us in the same condition as you received the product.
- d) the product has been manufactured to individual requirements and/or on a special order basis.
- e) the product was ordered incorrectly by the customer.
All Alloy Wheel and Tyre Packages are deemed as special order items.
5. e) the product has been sold/passed on to a third party
Any goods that are damaged in transit on return to OMI ALLOY WHEELS LIMITED. Ltd due to poor packaging or lack of care on your behalf will not be refunded and will be returned to sender. Please ensure all returns are packaged to the same level as when initially received. We require all original manufacturer/branded packaging to be enclosed.
4. Every order direct from OMI ALLOY WHEELS LIMITED. Ltd will be courier delivered and require a signature upon receipt. Prior to signing for goods we ask that you check that the goods are both undamaged and that all goods are in the consignment that should be. Signing for the goods is an acceptance that everything in the delivery is as it should be and undamaged. If your order is being sent to a work address please ensure that the person signing for the goods on your behalf if not yourself is aware of what needs to be done on the arrival of the delivery. If you inform us of damages or shortfalls after signing for a consignment it makes it very difficult to make a claim from the couriers and some couriers will not accept liability. Claims for damages and shortfalls will be processed within 48 hours.
5. In the event of an alleged defect with goods fitted and used but still under warranty, the purchaser must return the goods to us for inspection and assessment of the fault. If the defect is deemed a fault covered by warranty and still within the cover period we will persue the claim with the utmost importance. As outlined below, please contact us prior to making any returns so that we are aware of the return initially and also so we can begin to establish if the fault is one that is covered by the terms of the warranty and ensure that the product is still within the warranty period.